Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Weekend in Raleigh

I moved down to Raleigh a couple of months ago for grad school after having spent the past 4 years in Knoxville. It has gone well so far; I am learning the area, the groceries, the restaurants, and the people. However, I must say that I don't feel completely comfortable in a city until I have found a fellow foodie to go crazy with. My favorite crazy foodie, Jennifer, lives all the way back in Knoxville. Enter this weekend: 2 days of total Jennifer and Amanda foodie intensity. This weekend was packed with a night out in Raleigh, a hot dog stand, the Raleigh Farmer's Market, the Seafood Restaurant, walking around the lake, Grand Asia Market, Ole Time Barbecue, Durham's World Beer Fest, and of course National Taco Day. Pictures and Adventures to follow.

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment